New Water-Resistant Brushless ESC for the Strada Evo S series of cars
- Water-resistant* and dust-proof. The ESC has been designed to work in wet conditions.
- 2-3S Capable (for 3S you must change the standard 5V cooling fan to a 12V cooling fan, or supply the 5V cooling fan from the receiver 5-6V);
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motor.
- 2 running modes (“Forward with brake” mode, “Forward/Backward with brake” mode).
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment.
- 4 Punch modes from “Soft” to “Very aggressive” to be suitable for different chassis, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection /Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection.
- Easily programmed with the “SET” button
*Please remove the cooling fan when running the ESC very wet conditions.
*After running the ESC in wet conditions, please clean and dry it to avoid the oxidation to copper connectors
- Continuous Current: 45A
- Burst Current: 220A
- Resistance: 0.0012 ohm
- Application: 1/10 scale on-road and off-road
- Motor Limit:
- 2S LiPo or 6 cells NiMH - On-road: ?9T, Off-road: ?12T, 3650 size motor
- 3S LiPo or 9 cells NiMH - On-road: ?12T, Off-road: ?18T, 3650 size motor
- Battery: 4-9 Cells NiMH or 2-3S Lipo**
- Built-in BEC: 6V/2A
- Program Port: Multiplexed with cooling fan port
- Motor Type: Sensorless Brushless
- Dimension: 48.5 x 38 x 32mm
- Weight (with wires): 90g
**1) For 4-6 cells NiMH or 2S Lipo: You needn't change the 5V cooling fan on the ESC;
**2) For 7-9 cells NiMH or 3S Lipo: You must change the original 5V cooling fan to 12V cooling fan, or supply the 5V cooling fan from the receiver (5-6V);